It is possible for Lavenia to remain stuck to the nubbed disk after the cleaning process is complete, which will impair the functionality for subsequent use.
1. Check the nubbed disk for residual dirt after cleaning each mattress.
2. Use the electric suction hose, flexo nozzle or soft nozzle to suck away any stubborn Lavenia. The nubbed disk can also be removed and cleaned under running water.
To do this, proceed as follows:
1. Place the mattress freshener attachment on the electric upholstery brush.
2. Turn the nubbed disk to release it (bayonet lock). In doing so, note the marking (lock) on the nubbed disk.
3. Once cleaned and dried, reattach the nubbed disk by turning it in the opposite direction.