Basic knowledge appliances
- Does the robot have to be at the base station for an update?
- When and what data is the robot transmitting?
- How is the robot connected?
- What does the robot do when using the exploration/discovery function?
- Does the Kobold VR200/ VR300 vacuum cleaner robot drive automatically to the base station for charging when the battery is empty or do I have to tell the Alexa?
Operation Instructions Kobold
- Which protocols are used to prevent hacking?
- Are you collecting more data with the new version of the App?
- How large is the volume of the VR dust container?
- How fast does the robot vacuum cleaner travel?
- In large homes, how does the Kobold robot vacuum cleaner find its way back to the charging station?
Tips & Tricks
- Why should I make the update to the latest version of the Robot App?
- How to perform a VR300 software update via a USB stick?
- How can I prevent the robot vacuum cleaner from dragging cables with it?
- Is Vorwerk now forcing me to use the Kobold Robot app?
- Alexa says, "I can't let Kobold Robot continue right now."
Troubleshooting & Bug fixing Kobold
- Why do I get a message to check the filter?
- The path to a zone is blocked (2013)
- My vacuum cleaner robot is displayed as offline. What could be the reason?
- The Base light on my VR300 robot vacuum cleaner comes on, but the Base button is greyed out in the Kobold Robot app. How do I send the VR300 back to the base station using the app?
- The display on the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner is flashing red and the device won't clean any more. Why is this?