To make your experience with our products even better, we are continuously working on approving our product functionality, service, and overall satisfaction. That is why we regularly present to you new firmware updates over the air and manual installation.
Kobold VR300 software version 4.5.3. update brings the following improvements to your Kobold VR300:
In the new version of the Kobold Robot firmware, we have made some Wi-Fi connectivity improvements to assure the better connectivity of the VR300.
Furthermore, we have additionally improved the navigation of the Kobold Robot. You may download the last version of the firmware here.
Kobold VR300 software version 4.5.1. update brings the following improvements to your Kobold VR300:
With the new firmware update 4.5.1 of the VR300, we are presenting some new features that will bring more functionality to the robot vacuum cleaner. The new Firmware is going to be provided over the air for the users of Kobold Robot app 3.0.0 and the <Germany> MyKobold app 1.0.
- Zone Cleaning - Now you can clean zones in your Kobold Robot app. By this way, you can send the robot to clean a specific zone, create a cleaning plan for a specific zone and manage the zones as you like. TIP: Make sure that the area around the charging station does not change as this may result in the floor plan not being loaded. When going to a Zone the robot will use the same path every time. Please ensure that the path is accessible (e.g. doors shall not be closed when they were open during floor plan set up).
- Multiple-storey support - The VR300 Robot is now able to recognize up to three different floors and save them under different floor plans, taking notice of the different NoGoLines for every floor. TIP: as the robot must map every floor, and the mapping process must start and end at the charging station. Bring the charging station with the robot or consider purchasing a separate charging station for different floors. Find a suitable location to place the charging station on every floor, so that you are going to be able to place the charging station at the same position in the future. The most important advice is that charging station location is vital in order for most features to work. It must be placed central, in a low foot traffic area (when possible) and ideally away from any area that may be subject to change (like a shoe rack where members of the household may shift the station unintentionally).
- Do more in a day - As creating your cleaning plan, you are now able to make multiple events in a day. The robot will be able to automatically clean your home as often as you like in a day. TIP: Creating the cleaning plan, try not to overlap events, the overlapped event will be ignored from the robot. The robot can only clean one Zone per schedule.
To update over USB, download the new version 4.5.1 from here. Please notice that the update over USB may take up to 20 min.
For more information over the USB-Update, please click here.
We have some good news for France and Austria, the Alexa skill comes to the Robot with the latest update.Alexa: https://vicustomerservice.zendesk.com/knowledge/articles/360003464599/en-us?brand_id=2875205
Kobold VR300 software version 4.5.0. update brings the following improvements to your Kobold VR300:
We are happy to announce the latest firmware update for the VR300 robot vacuum cleaner version 4.5.0 and the last version of the Kobold Robot app for android and iPhone version 2.1.2.
Within the latest 4.5.0 firmware update, we have enhanced the brush control to improve the cleaning and navigation on demanding carpets, we have also implemented the latest security patches.
The new firmware update is going to be distributed Over-the-air using the Kobold Robot app. If you decide to download and update your VR300 using your computer and USB, follow the link and download the File
Kobold VR300 software version 4.4.1. update brings the following improvements to your Kobold VR300:
With this version of the Kobold VR300 software it is possible to switch off the robot sounds in combination with the Kobold Robot app version 2.0.0. and newer.
This software also aims to fix bugs listed and improve user experience.
- Fixes for bugs that caused Kobold VR300 to leave areas or entire rooms uncleaned in certain cases
- Improvements for better recognizing the stored floor plan
- Re-enabling support for 5GHz Wi-Fi networks
- A revised firmware
- Various security enhancements.
for manual Installation download the file from hire
Kobold VR300 software version 4.2.5. update brings the following improvements to your Kobold VR300:
This release assures a secure operation with your Kobold VR300. It includes bug fix to improve the safety mechanism.
Vorwerk strongly recommends performing this software update so that you can enjoy the best cleaning experience.
Kobold VR300 software version 4.2.4. update brings the following improvements to your Kobold VR300:
- Better dirt absorption along walls and objects
- Enhancements in Wi-Fi connection stability